Reconnect with your body and yourself
RESTORE: 121 sessions
Private sessions are the best place to start if you are:
- returning to movement after illness or injury
- dealing with aches, pains or movement restrictions
- rebuilding confidence in your movement capability.
Every 121 session will be tailored to how you are feeling and we’ll work together to find the best movement solutions for you.
Price: £65 per session
CONNECT: studio classes
Equipment classes for 2 or 3 people offer a focused movement experience for people who:
- are working towards a specific goal
- have a health condition requiring exercise modifications
- are looking for a personalised class using the full range of Pilates equipment.
You’ll each have your own movement programme, but share your teacher’s time and attention during class. Reserve a time for you and a friend or let us match you up with a movement buddy.
Price: £43 per person per session (duet), £35 per person per session (trio)
FLOW: reformer workouts
Our reformer classes have no more than 4 people and offer a well-rounded, whole body movement experience for people who:
- are injury-free
- enjoy the energy and flow of a group class
- are looking to add a new dimension to their fitness routine.
During class everyone will follow the same movement sequence with options to increase or decrease the level of challenge depending on your preferences.
Price: £26 per session
We can help you find a class that’s right for you.
STEP 1 – Get in touch
- give us a call or send us an email to find out more about what we offer
STEP 2 – Come and meet us
- book a free welcome tour or 121 introduction session to see how we can help you acheive your goals.
STEP 3 – Choose an introductory course
- kick-start your movement practice with one of our specially-designed introductory courses
STEP 4 – Join a class
- a regular dose of movement goodness for your body and mind.
I’m a 66 year old woman and have been doing 121 equipment pilates with Rebecca for a few years now. The benefits have been marked, in terms of body awareness, flexibility, mobility, posture, alignment, core strength. I could go on …!
Now, I can’t imagine my week without her class, and when I have to miss sessions, I feel the difference.
She really is an excellent teacher: meticulous, knowledgeable, caring, and fun to work with. You will quickly see and feel the benefits of her approach.
“I love my Pilates sessions with Rebecca. I have been attending weekly 1-2-1 sessions and she has helped me rediscover movement in my back after years of struggle, aches and pains.
I honestly feel like she has helped give my body a new lease of life! She is such an encouraging, patient and calm teacher and explains clearly each exercise. Her knowledge and experience is an inspiration.
I am so glad that I took the decision to sign up – I can’t recommend Rebecca enough.”
She tailors the exercises to suit my goals and is attentive to how I’m finding each session, adapting on the fly to make sure I’m always comfortable and progressing.
A year later, my back’s now injury-free and my core is stronger than ever. Each week I leave feeling great both physically and mentally from such a calming environment and positive teacher. Can’t recommend enough.”